A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS dirt
Attempting to reach JACOB7798
Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
December 5, 2015
11:16 pm
WallyBean
Salida, Colorado
Members
Forum Posts: 128
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Trying to reach a member by the name of JACOB7798 who has a small claim on Arda near my home that has no building or development that is visible.  Located some buildings/farms with claims south of my home a good ways with claims by Jacob but I am guessing this one was formed by him placing his first chest and then he relocated and the residence was simply forgotten.   I know only part of the blocks are refunded when abandoning a claim so I am willing to reimburse for the blocks.  

Center-ish location of claim is X: -3617  Y: 63  Z: 1309   extends out about 5 blocks in each direction from there.

http://maps.veterancraft.net/a.....038;z=1325

Spoke with Lightwarrior about a week or 2 ago who said the user had not been on in some time.  Checked with Terror today and she said they were on 5 days ago.  So they are on occasionally but I perhaps missed the one time they have been on in the last month or more.  No one on the forums member list when I went to mail them matches the user name, though 2 different people with simply the name Jacob are listed.  I had admladma send them a mail in game asking them to contact me on the forums so that hopefully we can work something out.  If I am not able to reach them I am not sure at what point I can ask for staff to remove the claim but hopefully they or a friend of theirs will see this or the ingame mail.  

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions." -unknown
December 6, 2015
12:58 am
LightWarriorK
Aelfheim, Arda
Members

Viceroy

Senior Mod
Forum Posts: 2134

WallyBean said
I am not sure at what point I can ask for staff to remove the claim 

The two minimum requirements that must be met before a claim can be removed are:

1) Player is not a Sponsor, and

2) Player has been offline for 30 days or more, or has been banned.

If a player logs in even for 5 seconds once a month, their claims are protected from removal.  But any amount of time may pass and we will not remove the claim of a Sponsor.

"Awake, oh man, and be wise." -Thoth
December 6, 2015
1:04 pm
WallyBean
Salida, Colorado
Members

Not sure if he is a sponsor since I have never seen him online and can't find him on the forums.

January 4, 2016
1:39 am
WallyBean
Salida, Colorado
Members

Claim was removed via http://www.veterancraft.net/fo.....equest-24/  (thanks btw)

Money was paid to JACOB for the amount LWK mentioned. http://imgur.com/URGacGn

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 117

Currently Online:
11 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Emulated: 3206

ryanpitts: 1300

Dalferes: 746

Pherian: 660

Okarim: 591

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 10

Members: 2330

Moderators: 3

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 8

Forums: 45

Topics: 6224

Newest Members: dzlar, Ruwlen, Al1funNUT, rosalindux69, teduy3, Migelen, salvadorpq3, kristiegy11, MarinaBaift, FilipUnets, lynnecx69, claytonnz16, qwtuchphyo, genevieveng18, nitagb1, thomaspk2, raymondrj4, VirgilBlobe, estelajh3, jimmiecr4

Moderators: terrorisly: 424, mudwog: 127, LightWarriorK: 2134

Administrators: meatbawllz: 2475, frelling: 3252