A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS dirt
sports_kid101
Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
January 14, 2015
4:29 pm
Okamat
Members

Staff Alumni
Forum Posts: 120
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

sports_kid101 has claimed a castle in the old town south of the east portal that does not belong to him. (coords: -4008, 2799) In addition, he has been going around the town and taking things out of unclaimed chests, as well as building 1x1 dirt pillars to climb over the wall in several places. I told him that he can not claim an abandoned place without permission. I also told him that he can not take things from the chests because they don't belong to him.

He ignored what I said and continued to do what he wanted to do.  I know he is only 12, but he won't listen. Screenshots below (which also show that hippeewonders was also stealing from the chests in that abandoned city as well). 

Image Enlarger

Image Enlarger

Image Enlarger

Image Enlarger

Image Enlarger

Image Enlarger

January 14, 2015
8:38 pm
LightWarriorK
Aelfheim, Arda
Members

Viceroy

Senior Mod
Forum Posts: 2153
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Thanks for letting us know.  Since the player who built the castle, jonlin11, has been banned and his claims on the area were removed, this does not constitute a rule breaking.  A reclaiming and reuse of an existing structure is certainly better than griefing it all to heck.  Staff may come in at some point and restore nature to the parts that start to get ugly, but for now that whole build is up for grabs since it was left behind.  It serves as a lesson to claim your stuff and don't be banned. :)

"Awake, oh man, and be wise." -Thoth
Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 442

Currently Online:
20 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Emulated: 3206

ryanpitts: 1300

Dalferes: 746

Pherian: 660

Okarim: 594

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 10

Members: 12674

Moderators: 3

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 8

Forums: 45

Topics: 6229

Newest Members: AlbertAlemo, AlfredUnalo, geobalinfopro, Alufautt, Olsoncluch, geobabylpirapro, Jaimebes, krutovzhorik, DeborahAtolo, BryanKatly, Stephendok, yfcntyfwicle, Vadimjinna, EddieBub, Jepillopeld, Deborahquiem, Mashercluch, Maxyrep, geobalbypro, GarlandDak

Moderators: terrorisly: 424, mudwog: 127, LightWarriorK: 2153

Administrators: meatbawllz: 2475, frelling: 3264