A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS dirt
Lift the ban on 13050
Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
January 29, 2016
7:52 pm
Members
Forum Posts: 4
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I would like my ban lifted, i was unfairly banned on the count that I was testing a machine I had built in the nether and did receive any warning or notification that i was doing anything unjust. While in the nether I was making modifications to my wither skeleton farm one day and was trying to trouble shoot an issue with the machine trying to figure a way to add a manual on off switch for it, and a mod visited me asked what I was building and left. I later got on to find that I was banned, even if the machine wasn't fully fixed it still would not have been running because the chunks were never loaded. This is why I would like to request an appeal to my ban. It was unjust and unreasonable, as a contributing member of the community with the building of a public PvP arena and many other generous donations to members of the server, I feel as if there is no reason as to why i should have been banned in the first place.

January 30, 2016
2:51 pm
LightWarriorK
Aelfheim, Arda
Members

Viceroy

Senior Mod
Forum Posts: 2117
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Denied.

The build was clearly in violation of the rules, with over 300 entities and active redstone. The fact that it was still being built is irrelevant. Players are expected to follow the rules at ALL TIMES, not just when builds are complete.

But more than that, this is not how an appeal is done, and you have just proven that the ban was justified. Being completely unapolegetic about your ban, and insistant that experienced and congenial staff had been unjust and unreasonable is NOT the way to win your way back into our good graces and onto the server. That attitude is not welcome on VC, no matter how contributing you once were.

We hope you have found a server that more suits your needs.

Thread closed.

"Awake, oh man, and be wise." -Thoth
Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 117

Currently Online:
12 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Emulated: 3206

ryanpitts: 1300

Dalferes: 746

Pherian: 660

Okarim: 590

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 10

Members: 1947

Moderators: 3

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 8

Forums: 45

Topics: 6215

Newest Members: ladonnauf18, bradleyzr1, jordanzr69, geraldineue69, Greogysealk, EROdonopay, DrongDib, BeverlyRot, SuzanneSak, Aisfelub, AbakbakoGex, ElyaLelia, Rebecajew, Mshertyuptex, Annated, JamesFlack, Rosejy, panlillita, Michaelelone, TheRealRedCakes

Moderators: terrorisly: 424, mudwog: 127, LightWarriorK: 2117

Administrators: meatbawllz: 2475, frelling: 3232