A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS dirt
Ban Appeal Gornos_735
Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
March 7, 2013
4:12 pm
Gornos_735
Canada
Members
Forum Posts: 26
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I don’t want to find common excuses. I don’t either want to force you to assume/accept my facts either (at least, those of my account : Gornos_735). But I hope that you will take time to read as I took time to speak to my brother, to write, to translate (to help you understanding) and also to think.

I don’t want to tell you my life, but in this case, a small part would seem useful to explain. Firstly, It is difficult for every normal person (I think) to believe that his 9 year old younger brother can (in spite of the advice and settle* meadow established) to steal, to break, to offend even other players probably more devoted to a game (in this case)> Minecraft. But, after assisting to the sceneof a brother in crisis not knowing how to say to me that he didn’t respects the instructions, that he was been thought of as me repeatedly and that he finally managed to make me banish from a server where I was only trying to build a medieval with nice people. 

I don’t know if it’s really true, but if I am held in its words, he wouldn’t simply have used my account to collect/harvest resources but also to collect/harvest at certain player's and it more than once towards me. I can understand that we are each responsible for our account, but on a home computer (same computer for 2 brothers) where each has to wait for his tour… to manage an account can seem more difficult that it countered with it especially when the person who plays it is your younger brother who is not nastier than whoever of his age.

Further to it, I took a long time (to negotiate) with him and my mother to arrive at an agreement which, I hope for it, will allow me to get back to my place on Play.VeteranCraft.Net. 

I had the agreement to use another computer if it can help me to play without any (personnal family problems). I am ready to pay out $30.00 CAN so that my brother can have his own account and can play in a server who pleases him. Having said that, I would like to know if I can get back your trust.

Hoping that you will understand my situation and whom you will be open-minded enough to understand.

Gornos_735 (the builder, the real)

Eric Roseberry

PS: Sorry Meatbawllz and Emulated for the PM message but i had not understand the concept of (ban appeal) due to my knowledge of english also informatic :/ sorry again. 

- Eric Roseberry -
March 7, 2013
4:53 pm
ryanpitts
'MERICA!
Members
Forum Posts: 1300
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Unbanned. No need to worry about things like this. Just don't let it happen again and understand that you are responsible for your own account. Smile

To another staff member that is online - Could you unban him for me? I am on my phone right now.

I have awesome shoulders.
Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 734

Currently Online:
14 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Emulated: 3206

ryanpitts: 1300

Dalferes: 747

Pherian: 660

Okarim: 594

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 10

Members: 27933

Moderators: 3

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 8

Forums: 45

Topics: 6229

Newest Members: deznicas, Carlosmus, HomeRenodus, SAgot, dezinnic, CoursEditorcib, RichardJuide, Barbaraquami, drgnmoney, obojforum, obojpost, BonnieGep, Josephtussy, iconicJoutt, PeteroqUiet, KennethJedly, Cynthiataf, JeffreyAgess, DrozFig, SidneyMoing

Moderators: terrorisly: 424, mudwog: 127, LightWarriorK: 2154

Administrators: meatbawllz: 2475, frelling: 3264